Sunday, June 15, 2014

Scam Alert – officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews

Scam Alert – officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews Story  1:

Can you trust Official iPhone Unlock.co.uk ? – Scam Alert – officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews If you’re reading this, you too probably want to get your impossible-to-unlock iPhone carrier-unlocked.  You did some googling and found officialiphoneunlock.co.uk.  You read a lot of positive reviews.  You saw their Facebook page with a flood of comments from satisfied customers.  Their site looks comparatively legitimate because they have an address and phone number published.  Maybe you’re planning on placing an order with them.
Scam Alert - officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews

Scam Alert – officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews

Don’t.  It’s a scam.  Allow me to share my story.

My iPhone 4S is with Japanese carrier Softbank.  Japanese carriers (esp. Softbank) are infamous for never unlocking phones–esp. the iPhone.  Officialiphoneunlock.co.uk said they could do it.  It was expensive, but I reckoned worth it considering the yen I could save.  I placed my order around the end of October, 2012.
They told me to be patient.  I was.  I waited and waited and waited.  My order status showed “submitted to unlock server.”  I got hopeful.  But nothing happened.  No reply.  No unlock.  Nothing.
My patience began wearing thin around January 2013, almost 3 months after placing the order.  I contacted them through their support page.  It took several requests each time to get a reply.
I even called them.  Each time the response was similar:
  • “Please wait.”
  • “We haven’t heard back from that carrier yet.”
  • “There was a delay with this carrier.  The orders will start going through in 7 business days.”
Here’s the actual support thread.  My requests are in black, while theirs are in blue.
Mon Jan 28 2013 05:58 am
My order has said “submitted to server” for over 6 weeks now. Please advise.
Wed Feb 20 2013 06:57 am
Please respond to my request.
Wed Feb 20 2013 08:48 am
We are just waiting for an update back from the supplier , when we do get this your order status page will be updated and you will be emailed,thank you for your patience
Mon Feb 25 2013 01:43 pm
I placed my order over 4 months ago. I think it’s time you issued a refund.
Wed Feb 27 2013 02:07 am
Please respond to my request.
Thu Feb 28 2013 12:35 am
If you don’t issue a refund immediately, I will take legal action. http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime-questions
Thu Mar 07 2013 12:22 am
Please respond to my request.
Thu Mar 07 2013 09:05 am
We have no new update for that network as yet , when we do the order status page will display it , thank you for your patience
Wed Mar 13 2013 11:33 am
I placed my order almost 5 months ago. Please provide an update.
Wed Mar 13 2013 11:43 am
If we do not get the unlock confirm for your IMEI/ESN in the next 7 working days we shall get a refund issued for you
At this point I was pretty sure that this was a scam.  I did more Internet research and found similar reports of fraud and nightmarish experiences with this company:
How I Fought Back
Like most problems I thought this one warranted a multifaceted approach.  I attacked this from several angles.
Call the Credit Card Company
I called my credit card company and told them what happened.  It was a straightforward story that they likely hear time and time again, so they calmly asked me to send them the invoice emails, support threads, etc.  They initiated a claim.  I was worried about how much time had passed since placing the order, but the fact they opened a claim gave me hope.
Submit a Report to Action Fraud
I reported these criminals using a website setup by the UK police: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime-questions.  Unfortunately, I’m not even sure they’re really located in the UK.  The information on their site could all be fake.  Their site’s IP addresses resolve to Costa Rica and Switzerland–behind “Cloudflare,” an infamous free CDN service popular among scammers due to the no-questions-asked anonymity provided.  The guy on the phone had a British accent, but that doesn’t prove anything.  Perhaps he’s on the moon counting his scammed money, dreaming of the day he can afford a London flat.
Assuming they are UK-based, you can find their current company information using UK’s Company House website:http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk  This may assist in filing a report with Action Fraud.
The last time I checked, this was their company information:
OFFICIALIPHONEUNLOCK.CO.UK LTD
145-157 ST JOHN STREET
LONDON
ENGLAND
EC1V 4PW
Company No. 08487536
It seems this outfit ditched their old company name and registered this new one recently–likely because the old one was getting quite a number of fraud complaints.  Therefore, you may wish to search Companies House to see if they’ve jumped ship again.  It’s no mystery why they no longer disclose their company info on their website.
Despite the effort, I considered it time well spent to submit a report to Action Fraud.  I’m not expecting much, but I hope they can do something if enough victims unite and submit reports.  So I encourage you to do so if you too are a victim.
Submit a Report to Citizens Advice / Trading Standards :
This is the UK equivalent to the Better Business Bureau.  I used their site to submit an enquiry, and they contacted me directly through email.  However, they said they could not do much since I’m located in Japan.  They did say they would report the company’s activities to Trading Standards.  I figured that was better than nothing.  Again, I think it’s one of those things worth doing because it will get noticed if enough victims speak up.
Here’s the  link 
Scam Alert - officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews chat

Scam Alert – officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews Another Story :

Company: officialiphoneunlock.co.uk
i applied for the unlock code .
they sent a mail me : -
*** VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ***
If you have any questions, please use this link to access your personal account manager:
**************************************************
ORDER ID: 1903042
Pre-Order Factory Unlock for 012753000844*** (iPhone 4) locked to Three Ireland
To check the progress of your order, please always use the
order status page: http://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/status.php
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This site is totally fake, they have mention on the site that if they will not find any unlock code then they will refund back its more than 4 month , they did not provide the lock, even they refuse to give back money totally fake ………i lost my 40 euro
below is my conversation with their executive
its more then 3 day, but still i did not get any response from your side
Tue Jan 28 2014 05:13 pm
You have bought a Pre-Order, not an unlock. Most networks we can unlock but for those we cannot at a given time we sell Pre-Orders. Once unlocking resumes for that network (it?s offline worldwide) you will be informed. I can assure you as soon as the carrier is unlocking handsets we will be the first to know as we work directly with them.
Sun Feb 09 2014 06:50 pm
its too long period,i didnot get any response, could you give back my money
Tue Feb 11 2014 11:09 am
Still no unlock available at this time. We will be the first to know once it is available and then we will email you.
Thu Feb 13 2014 05:37 pm
could you give my money back
Thu Feb 13 2014 06:52 pm
We cannot supply a refund for the Pre-Orders as there is cost associated with them that we cannot recoup this is clearly indicated on the home page of the website, our new management is allowing us to offer as a good will gesture company credits on future unlock requests.

See How OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk Scam Customers :

First:
People Go to OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk
Second:
we Saw a button about Free Unlock Check – but nothing Free on this site
Free Unlock Check Scam Button
3rd:
we will Choose a Pre-Order Scam Network which will not unlock Forever which any pre-order is for 19.00 £
Some Screen Shots for his Pre-Order Products:
Scam Alert - officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews-Pre-Order-1Scam Alert - officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews-Pre-Order-2Scam Alert - officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews-Pre-Order-3Scam Alert - officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews-Pre-Order-4Scam Alert - officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews-Pre-Order-5
Note: Pre-Order is stole your money and NO Unlock – No Refund
And this is their Reply on Pre-Orders :
We cannot supply a refund for the Pre-Orders as there is cost associated with them that we cannot recoup this is clearly indicated on the home page of the website, our new management is allowing us to offer as a good will gesture company credits on future unlock requests
4th:
About their Reviews :
I will not talk more about that but you can Check what Customers Said about them from the link Below

TrustReviews.info

How Can They write Their Own +Positive Reviews :

They own their review site which is trustedreview.ru
and when we searched Who is OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk and TrustedReviews.ru
we found the below result :
TrustedReviews.ruofficialiphoneunlock.co.uk

About Their TrustPilot Reviews :

When We Check when someone input a bad Review or 1 star Review The Admin of OfficialiPhoneUnlock is Immediately remove this bad Review cause he Own Premium membership on TrustPilot so he Report the Review as below
This review has been reported to customer service by the company 38 minutes ago for violating other Trustpilot Guidelines.
Customer service is in the process of investigating this review.
Following this investigation, it will either be deleted or returned to Trustpilot.
and these Screenshots Before and After Reporting :
Before Reporting :
Scam Alert - officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews-TrustPilot-Before
After Reporting :
Scam Alert - officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews-TrustPilot-After
Scam Alert - officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews-TrustPilot-Before
Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 5.57.16 AM
Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 5.58.04 AM
Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 6.00.34 AM
Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 6.01.25 AM
Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 6.01.54 AM
Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 6.02.32 AM
VIA | mondaiji

Scam Alert – officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Reviews

0 comments :

Post a Comment